Thursday, May 28, 2009

When a story comes together!

I'm loving this new book! It's awesome! It's a paranormal about changelings! I did alot of research on the subject(alot being look where I could online, lol) and love where the muse has led me with this! Not sure who's going to be publishing this book, but I wholeheartedly believe in the awesomeness of this book. I'll try to post some excerpts of it soon on my group, Amethyst Winters and Company.

I love learning things too! It's so much fun! Recently I had an elemental excerpt day on my group, and a month ago I had an animal excerpt day. Yanno, I couldn't really find ANY excerpts from my stories for this. I was amazed. So now, I think I'll go back and do some revising. I think it makes for some good writing to incorporate animals(pets or not) and the elements(fire, water/rain, wind, etc.). Just...everything!

So, what do you think? What have you learned about your writing, or if you are a reader, would you like to read more of this stuff? (stuff, *heh, heh*) What are your thoughts?

Ame

No comments: