Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ebooks made into movies!

So, I've been thinking alot about the movie industry, and I've been thinking, most movies these days are unoriginal. I.E. Spiderman 8, Spidey's in the home...nursing home. yanno? It gets a little old. However, there are a ton of good authors with awesome books, that with a little tweaking, would make a phenomemal movie! I wish I had a way to get ahold of a producer. I'd give him some ebooks to look over. There are tons and tons of ebooks out there! Viva la e-books!

Amethyst

4 comments:

MJK said...

Definitely agree - there are some rich, diverse plots out there that would be a welcome change from the formulaic blockbusters. Go set yourself up as an agent, girl! ;-)
~M-J

erotiwriter said...

MJ Thanks for leaving a comment! I sure will, and for myself, lol. From what Emmy says of your work, you could be one of them. Love the pic of you sweetie! Wow! If I were a guy, lol

Amethyst

dstnygriffin8 said...

Jen, I agree with you. There are so many interesting novels out there, so there's no excuse for what we get fed at the box office, which most of the time is crap!! I've read some fabulous stories by fabulous authors. Example: Zinnia Hope's Conspiracy of Angels, and I bet Debbie Gould's, Mountain Echo would be a great one!!

erotiwriter said...

Totally my thinking. Not that I don't love my Spidy 16, but...please, something original. And you should read Ms. Hope's Red Storm. Talk about a great sci-fi novel!

Amethyst